Gov't, research-article, Research Support, U. Gov't, Non-P.
- Operators Circular. Welding Theory and Application. reporting Errors and Recomending Improvements.
- Nature Communications;
- The Function of Public International Law?
- Advancements in Raman Spectroscopy Find Real-World Uses in the Life Sciences!
- The Clinical Practice of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing?
- Carbon Capture, Storage and Use: Technical, Economic, Environmental and Societal Perspectives.
- Lucid Food: Cooking for an Eco-Conscious Life.
Abstract Recent advances in coherent Raman spectroscopy hold exciting promise for many potential applications. For example, a technique, mitigating the nonresonant four-wave-mixing noise while maximizing the Raman-resonant signal, has been developed and applied to the problem of real-time detection of bacterial endospores. After a brief review of the technique essentials, we show how extensions of our earlier experimental work [Pestov D, et al.
The results convey the utility of the technique and its potential for "on-the-fly" detection of biohazards, such as Bacillus anthracis. The application of optimized coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering scheme to problems requiring chemical specificity and short signal acquisition times is demonstrated.
- Related Articles.
- Roots of Modern Technology: An Elegant Survey of the Basic Mathematical and Scientific Concepts!
- Differential Equations, Proceedings of the Conference held at The University of Alabama in Birmingham;
- Label-free Molecular Imaging and Analysis by Raman Spectroscopy.
- Using Raman spectroscopy to characterize biological materials.
- Journal of Biomedical Photonics & Engineering?
Read Article at publisher's site. How does Europe PMC derive its citations network? Protein Interactions.
Protein Families. Nucleotide Sequences. Functional Genomics Experiments. The precision and accuracy of the single-shot CARS pressure measurements increase at subatmospheric conditions.
Joel P. Kuehner, Mark A. Woodmansee, Robert P. Lucht, and J. Craig Dutton Appl.
Using Raman spectroscopy to characterize biological materials
Narayanaswamy, R. Burns, and N. Clemens Opt. Michael P. Lee, Brian K.
Raman spectroscopy | Nature Communications
McMillin, and Ronald K. Hanson Appl. Bowersox, and Simon W. North Appl.
Gustafson, J. McDaniel, and R. Byer Opt. You do not have subscription access to this journal. Citation lists with outbound citation links are available to subscribers only. You may subscribe either as an OSA member, or as an authorized user of your institution. Cited by links are available to subscribers only. Figure files are available to subscribers only. Equations are available to subscribers only. Article level metrics are available to subscribers only.
Login or Create Account. Allow All Cookies. Applied Optics Vol. Craig Dutton, "Development of high-resolution N 2 coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering for measuring pressure, temperature, and density in high-speed gas flows," Appl. Not Accessible Your account may give you access.